- Be ambitious, creative, visionary, eager and motivated.
- Be over 18 years old.
- Be a U.S. resident and have a U.S. bank account.
- Be available to attend the PE Intensive in New York City April 13-14, if selected as a member of the Project Entrepreneur Class of 2018.
Your startup must…
- Have at least one woman founder;
- Be at least 50% female-owned;
- Use technology as a competitive advantage;
- Have a viable prototype or beta in place;
- Be original (or an improvement upon an existing idea without infringements).
You are not eligible if…
- You’ve secured over $100,000 in institutional funding from an accredited investor(s) before competition submissions close.
- You are under 18 years old.
- You are not a U.S. resident and do not have a U.S. bank account.
- Your company does not have at least one woman founder and is not at least 50% female-owned.
Non-profit organizations are not eligible.
We can only accept one venture/business per applicant. Only applications that include a pitch deck will be considered complete.
Please click here to read the complete Official Rules and Regulations of the program.